Friday, August 13, 2010

Contest #2

Welcome to the second WoD Blog Contest! Now here's the low down. Below is one amazing photo of a giraffe in Africa. In the comments write your best, most clever caption for this picture. Feel free to enter as many times as you want, but don't forget to put your name; we can't give awards to "anonymous" :)

The contest will be open for ONE WEEK, until next Friday, August 20th at noon. At which point, we, your editors, will select our three favorite captions and post those for you, the readers, to vote on. Voting, in turn, will be open for one week, and the winner will be announced the following Friday. There is an awesome African prize up for grabs, too!

Here is your pic, now lets the comments begin!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Pucker up, here I come!

My Walkabout said...

"Don't worry, no tongue...I promise...."

Jillian said...

I have no caption, but Scott....I just bust out laughing and now have a room full of teenagers staring at me. Thanks.

jDDD said...

Does it look like I have eye shades from this angle??

Mugs said...

What do you think, should I blot one more time?

Chrystal said...

"So join now, 'cause at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking."