Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Updates from Peter


I am Peter Akol a student in private University and from a marginalized area at the Kenya Ethiopia boarder. The college as closed so am reffelecting on what I have did last semester to help me plan even do better what await me next semester. I have a dream to help my people out of the bondage of ignorance, poverty and disease because our community is a bit away from civilaized life. I carry my people at heart where ever I go, they are my first world I target to change before I spread my wingsd further for the saying is true and worthy believing that “charity begins at home” and the “ light that shines furthest, shines brightest at home”. I am therefore joining hands with every mortal that believe in changing the world and making it a better place than we found it so that together we can make a diffirence; World of difference is therefore the right place to be. Like a hunter on a mission for a prized game that brings joy to his people, I am pursuing higher knowledge with a dream of advancing my studies outside my country and the good I will find take it back to my people as jewel that everyone will admire.

****
Peter is a very dear friend of ours who lives in Kenya. Each week we aim to bring you unedited updates from Peter's day-to-day life. Peter is originally from Ethiopia and writes about the plight of that region's women and girls on his blog, Peter's Project, which I invite and encourage all of you to check out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Peter, for letting us in to your life! I can't wait to read more updates :)