Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Meet Peter

Peter is a very dear friend of ours who lives in Nairobi, Kenya. Each week here on the WOD blog we hope to bring you updates of just what Peter is up to while at college. Peter is orginally from Ethiopia and writes about the plight of that region's women and girls on his blog, Peter's Project, which I invite and encourage all of you to check out.

Peter is known to post inspirational quotes on his Facebook page from time to time, one of which has remained with me since I first read it, and I would love to share it with you:
If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin
by realizing that you are the author.
Check back weekly for updates from Peter :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a really awesome quote! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more updates from Peter.

Anonymous said...

I just printed this quote and posted in front of me on my desk. I will live by this daily! Thank you for sharing Peter's stories!