Monday, June 13, 2011

2011 Expedition: Follow Us!


Jambo marafiki! The 2011 Expeditions is here! Team Leader JD and I are off today for Nairobi, Kenya, and the rest of the team will meet us there this weekend. I am so filled with excitement that I am a little ball of giggling energy at this keyboard right now :)

However the truly exciting thing to tell you all is that I will be blogging the expedition as much as possible on our journey, so check back for updates! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have for us, or relay any messages to the team members in the comments section, and I/we will address them as much as time (and Internet access) permits.

Wishing the rest of the team safe travels, and I will see you all very soon :) Upendo kiasi!

3 comments:

My Walkabout said...

this is awesome!

jD* said...

No, YOU are awesome!!

Chelsea B. said...

i am so excited for you guys!! and jealous I can't wait to go back with you. Give the team my love! and look out for my friend Kiana she is a blast (you will love her) oh--take lots of pictures :) love ya both!